Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Roof Lining?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina S1
The roof lining on my vs is coming off the roof. about half of it is hanging down. Does anyone know a way to fix this or anyone on the gold coast that can do it or the price of it?

R

rattattack1313

hey there....there is a few posts about that in here somewhere already.....it isn't hard to do......a can of spray contact works, ususallly....but even a total re-cover isn't hard.........read around.....

stockvk

Reaction score
Members Ride
`96 VS S2 Esteem 97 Vt Acclaim s1
A brand new head lining is worth about $130.00 for a vs. I have the same problem with mine. I`m on Gold Coast too,

J

jay123

you'd be better of just getting a can of contact adhesive from your local auto store for less than 20$, no need to reline it if you take your time and do a good job

jazza21

Executive (Ex-Police)
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VS II Exec 1997
Pins

I have resorted to a very bohemian-like pin solution until I can be bothered actually fixing this in my car... I bought a pack of map pins and pushed them up through the cardboard. Works a treat. Multi-coloured and everything :p

Get's passenger's attention though.

Anyway I know that most car upholsterers will have new ones to install for you, and if you're lucky they'll have other colours too.

There are plenty of other threads on here that tlak about this, anything from VN onwards will have something.

Jazza