Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rubber Mat for ute,

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Hi guys just wondering where to get a rubber Matt for my ute. In the tray. And how much it would be? Cheers

rum87

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Redline Ute M6
clarke rubber??? couldnt tell you a price but i imagine that there some where around 100-200

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
I've had my ute for almost 2 years, and since I got it I've said I'll have to get a rubber matt, but still haven't got one haha.
As rum87 said, Clarke Rubber or similar would be the best bet, let us know a price if you get something from them.

GattySSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV S2
Ive got the geniune holden one in my ssv think it was $200 cant go wrong nothing moves on it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Four guys I work with, with utes, all recommend the same thing. The woven rubber mat from Bluey's Ute World.

Don't have a price though, sorry.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
IF you want el cheapo generic then head to supercheap. Universal fit rubber mat for ute $60 and SCA brand from memory. Had to get one so the dog didn't slide around and they are surprisingly pretty good quality

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
Ive got the geniune holden one in my ssv think it was $200 cant go wrong nothing moves on it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

didn't think they had one for the ute.

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
yeh i had to move some stuff the other day and oh my god was i scared **** sliding everywhere i have dints in the back under the rear window now :( ####en corner of a metal table bang big dint, ohwell haha il have to go past clark rubber maybe supercheap, i dont care if its not the best as long as it stops things for sliding :D thanks blokes, once i find some prices il tell yas :D cheers