Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
It has come to my attention and that of the moderator's that people obviously aren't reading the website rules. I'll take the time now to remind you all of the rules.
Abuse isn't tolerated- Via PM or in public threads.Attacks directed to members, guests, moderators and administrators will not be toleratedThe website is for posting of commodore related info, only material of a appropriate nature should be posted.
The rules are simple, and easy to understand. Any members caught abusing these rules will be suspended from posting for 48 hours.

If the same member is abusing rules again following the post ban, they shall have their membership with www.justcommodores.com revoked

If members feel they are a victim of any rule breaking, they can either:pM one of the moderators who are more than capable to deal with itShould the moderators have any issues with it they will forward it to the administratorsShould your problem lie with the moderators, you may email [email protected] either Darren or myself will deal with the problem.
Thank You

Just Commodores Administration Team

Status
Not open for further replies.