Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ryan's VU V6

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
dyno sheet as promised...very dissappionting dyno sheet :whistling haha have a look at the power curve its strange

Attachments

• Dyno sheet.jpg
    Dyno sheet.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 185

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
and now the cai...massive pipe ay can fit my fist all the way through the thing would have to at least 3" piping
DSC00201.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00205-1.jpg

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
looks good man is the yella terra CAI just like an add on pipe that goes under the cars similar 2 the home made pipes on here? did u have 2 buy the bottom seperate or did u have 2 make ur own cut out 4 it on the original box?

HoldenMan7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6 SPEED MANUAL
Hey Mate

You know with the yella terra CAI, does it have anything on the bottom to stop crap from the road going through it ??

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
looks good man is the yella terra CAI just like an add on pipe that goes under the cars similar 2 the home made pipes on here? did u have 2 buy the bottom seperate or did u have 2 make ur own cut out 4 it on the original box?

yeh basically just a bit of pipe ay a mammoth radiator hose haha but nah all u get from yt is the clamp, hose, and the adaptor to make it fit the hole u have to cut into your original intake box...but yeh does the job and doesnt stick out as much as the ones made of plumbing gear etc...

Hey Mate

You know with the yella terra CAI, does it have anything on the bottom to stop crap from the road going through it ??

nah nothing at the bottom but mate there is a long distance between that and ur filter would like to c anything decent try get up there ahha...its essentially just a bit rubber pipe hey lol

cheers
ryan

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Do u rekon that hose would b long enough 2 attach 2 the left side of my front bar at the bottom where the brake duct i think normally is on the super car bar? the hose and that duct look almost the same size would b a perfect spot 2 fit it onto mine if i could wat u rekon?

Edit: just measured the duct its 102mm outside diameter. is the pipe soft n flexiable?

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
just checked it out mate the pipe is exactly 4" which is 102mm so itll fit there but its not the most flexible bit of rubber tho...i mean its softish but bending it to fit on ur brake cooling duct mite be a mission i think itll prolly kink more than anything else...but mate if u wana c if it will i can catchup wid ya and show u the pipe and u can c if u can make it work if ya want just let us no ;)

have a gud chrissie mate :D
ryan

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
nice ute mate, come along way from the monster truck days.

The YT CAI's are great aye? I just did a home job version with aircon ducting...come up a treat.

Any other major plans for your manny beast?

cheers mate :thumbsup: haha yeh has come a very long way :p

yeh they are gud hey i get a wikid whistle happning through mine and it sorta sounds like its charged haha and yeh value for money it wasnt to bad ;)

as for future plans for the ute nothing more is goin to be done to it unless the clutch goes and then ill get a better one....but really im just guna leave it till next year wen i get outta uni and ill get a VZ maloo or sumthing with a v8 in it :yeah: haha

cheers
ryan

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
UTE IS FOR SALE!

have an opportunity too gud to refuse so unfortunately to take advantage of it this ute needs so go to make way for another :p

Have the car advertised for $18750 ono but will consider offers lower than that
if you no anyone that mite be interested let me no :thumbsup:

cheers
ryan