Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

S pack badge on 93 VR???

maco_butterfly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive '93' 6
hay all

i have a 93 VR Excutive... i hve had it now for over a year and some random today asks me .... is your car really an S pack? ... i didnt even notice this badge was there .... so how do i find out if my car is really is an S pack... because wat can remember on when i 1st bought the car.... the paint job didnt match on any of the quater panels, it had been in an accident on the passanger front end and slight cosmitic damage on the drivers ass end....

dnt no if u really needed to know all those details.....

Attachments

• IMG_7894[1].jpg
    IMG_7894[1].jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 346

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Look at the build plate in the engine bay, look at the suspention section if its FE2 you`ve got an "S" if its not, a previous owner put an S badge on it:bang:

manual crazy

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 manual vs s pac
does it say commodore s on the left hand side of the dash ?

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
S pacs had a side skirts and a small spoiler also... but i think they only came out in red/black and white.....

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
You guy`s realise that all the things mentioned can be replicated, hence why I went for the FE2 question as you cant replicate the build tag.
Does it say FE2 on ya tag butterfly?
though johnsy right they only came out in those colours and heritage green looking green, oh and blue as well I think.

Street VR

V6 + Boost = Fun
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 Turbo
The S-Pac boot lid had the bobtail spoiler which alot of people are after. Normal cars didnt it. The "S" is on the lid and the just didnt remove it when they put it on to the exec.