Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

********s & shopping centre carparks

Thomo

UNLEASH THE LION WITHIN
Reaction score
Members Ride
FAMILY VT & HONDA 04 CRF250
Whos sic off ********s that rub bars in a shopping centre then take off & leave you with the bill to fix.:bang:I've had a gut full & if i catch someone that does it again to my car going to open a can of woop ass on them & their car.:yeah:Yesterday wife comes homes from work where the car has been parked all day to tell me that again some asshole has hit it & not left a note to say i hit call me with the bill.Didnt think anyone would do that unless they were caught.Just had enough as this is the 2nd bar on the car & 4th repaint.Just shits me that you spend heaps of $$$ on cars only to have people that dont have respect for other peoples property.Sorry for the ramble but full of anger at the moment.:ranting:

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I am, That's why i park at the far back where the lazy ****s wont go:p.

Also i am all for sticking a $1 lock on all trolleys, Then the lazy ****s will take their trolleys back and not leave them to smash into cars.

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
A nice car is a magnet to these wankers doesnt matter where you park

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Whenever possible I park so the passenger side of my car is next to a concrete pillar (as close as possible, because clearance doesn't matter for a pillar :)) so there is only one side to be swiped, and there is plenty of gap on the drivers side so the retards who can't park have some breathing room.

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
I do that too,another you do is park in between two nice cars that you can see the owners realy care about and would be too scared of damaging their pride and joy by hitting yours

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
stupid idea. people will probably try to hit your car instead of accidentally if you do that

yeah that makes sense !!!!!!
ive never had my car scrathed or hit at any shopping center

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
ok well just wait until one day when the car park is full and some angry driver sees your car in 2 spots. im sure he will think about walking past your car with his key in his hand