Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

S1 better for working

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
7800 rpm!:p that's alot of revs for a wobbly unbalanced V6 but anythings worth a try, just make sure you wear armour around your feet first

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
You'll need change the rev limiter aswell, I'm not sure about how to do that? but most VN's would self destruct at anything over 7000 without heavy modification

Reaction score
Members Ride
bike :P
so if i put vr heads on my vp id get what? (im putting a big cam in my car)

38VNIT

Azerium
Reaction score
Members Ride
nothing
rev limiter is easy, but its the work envolved in doing it to get thatmuch lol, and compared to series 2, cause like i said this bloke has a vn s1 s and he said he put the s1 in cause an s2 doing that will just blow up lol

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
OUCH! 7800rpm? i aint no mechanic but i agree with greenfoam, in an inline i could see it happening, but in an unrefined, rattly buick v6? sorri m8 i aint calling you a lier, but it seems so hard to believe with something with a redline of 5500rpm, just one of them things id have to see to believe if someone done it haha ..... MAN! get a rotory if u luv revs:) hahaha btw good luck with that :) i want to see it when you do it lolz