Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

s1 flywheel

james_sherman

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn executive
hey guys i was trying to post a thing in the wanted section put i can t yet i was just wondering if any one had a s1 6 bolt v6 flywheel thanks i live in vic near frankston if theres anyone near there thanks

james_sherman

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn executive
im useing a s1 auto motor i got told u had to get a certin one thanks

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
you wont find one to fit the auto engine unless you buy the expensive custom built ones or an adaptor there is a thread on the crank issues on here will be in the v6 developement and modification forum

centy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp series 2
mate it would be better in the long run to replace the engine aswell with a later model one.
Assuming you have a convesion allready the cost of a adaptor and another flywheel would be more then a vr engine would cost you.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Azzfox has one

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Azzfox has one

I have an 8-bolt flywheel. :)

Buuuuuttt.... I came across this on ebay. Might be worth watching.

vn series 1 manual flywheel to convert your auto motor - eBay Manual Transmission, Transmission, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 23-Aug-09 13:58:39 AEST)

Its the same setup Im currently running, but the S2 8-bolt version. I bought it for $395 brand new with bolts and spigot bush included so hes lying about the $500 bit. Oh, and you will still need the manual starter motor. Aaaand modify the inspection cover so it doesnt rub on the flexplate (as seen in pic). :p