Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SA: Wrecking VC or $300 Fixer???

4PLAYN

Reaction score
After you put the car there how did you get out ........ must have a sunroof haha there is no room there lol .... nice and tight.

I take it that picture number 3 is the area of the tyre well and the last picture is the drivers side .... is that all of the damage?

jay019

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC
Actually just lined it up and rolled it back. :rofl:

The front guard also has a dent (idiot at servo), can add a photo of this too. Its been so long since I had a good look at it I honestly dont know what other damage there is, but it wouldnt be much it was kept in fair condition till the vac tubes deteriated.

Yeah pic 3 -> tirewell. Actually got some of it out from inside the boot, but with proper tools could be done better.

jay019

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC
Front end damage...

commo.jpg

Was pretty lucky that indicator didn't get damaged worse than that.

4PLAYN

Reaction score
Nothing serious like bent chassis?
The guard isnt pushed all the way in distorting the front apron?
Any othe problems with the car besides the dents and the vac lines?

jay019

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC
Don't think the chassis is bent. The front apron seems straight. Apart from dents and vac lines...
Rear suspension is getting tired.
Electrical problem with rear lights (indicators stop working when break lights are on)
The reason we got a new car was the fact we were in hospital with a baby and it was getting hard to start due to vac lines leaking. Got sick of it and found a skyline which is what I wanted anyway. Seemed easier to get the skyline than spend money on the commodore as we need a reliable car to get our son to his hospital appointments. Otherwise we'd have got things fixed ourselves and still be using it. You are welcome to come around and take a look at it.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
you want be to look Dan?? lol Im a bit closer ;) or maybe Ben should... he is the one who owns a VC now...

D.

atrail308

RIP King of the Mountain
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 VH SL/E 308
what suburb you in???
whats the side windows like???