Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sack that sandilands?

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain

Farlig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Clubsport
Calls to sack Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O after radio rape call | Celebrity | News.com.au

This guy is a disgrace. Should be out on his ass imo.
Not sure what the mother was thinking here either, allowing that interview to go ahead.
Thoughts...
Its the mothers fault, why ask your daughter a question if you already know the answer? the mother is a disgrace... what has Kyle go to do with anything?

Not to mention the media beating this up so much, only a few thousand would have heard the show, but thanks to every website giving the full audio link, the whole country now has heard it lol

cracker

Reaction score
why does it take something terrible such as a 14year old girl being rapped for people to realise sandilands is a ****, rapped 14year old or not he should have his voice removed and set to tassie.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Its the mothers fault, why ask your daughter a question if you already know the answer? the mother is a disgrace... what has Kyle go to do with anything?

Not to mention the media beating this up so much, only a few thousand would have heard the show, but thanks to every website giving the full audio link, the whole country now has heard it lol

They are all a disgrace. Her mother should hang her head in shame - how could you do such a thing to your own daughter? Kyle is also pathetic.

1. Since when do you put a 14yo kid on the radio in a cheap "gotchya" type stunt??/
2. Such things should be on 7 second delay and it should have never got to air.
3. When surprises happen the segment should have been terminated there and then. This guy is an experienced media performer and his follow up is just completely and utterly disgusting.

Reaper

S2_VR_

Reaction score
Members Ride
03' M6 VY SS ute
I've always thought that Sandilands C**T was a dick head... him any his twitchy eye...

queer ***...

hope he gets sacked... total douche

he claims he only asked if that was her only sexual experience because he was in a state of shock and was trying to get the show off the air...

and i agree, i thought all radio was on a delay?? i thought 10 seconds??

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Even if this event didn't take place, i STILL hate that ****ing tool. I cannot even describe how much i hate Kyle Sandilands. God knows how he got a missus like the one he's got.

He is a ****ing wanker and i hope someone thumps him one real soon.

S2_VR_

Reaction score
Members Ride
03' M6 VY SS ute
t's on channel 10 now.. "7PM project" they said they will talk about it more soon

EDIT: it's on now

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I say sack him (potato sack) then bury him alive in a deep grave. Stupid fat prick.