Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SAS Are You Tough Enough?

AUSFITTER

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY SS series 2
Hi All,
Just a quick one to know if anyone remembers a reality TV show that was out a few years back "SAS Are You Tought Enough?" There were 3 seasons made that i am aware of, and i am curious to know if anyone has a copy of the 2nd and 3rd season at all?

Cheers

CV60VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Was watching on YouTube today SAS the search for warriors all about the Australian section course for the SAS regiment. I was just very curious about how hard it and what they go through. as I just got accepted into the army as a Combat Engineer. Even thought is on a completely different scale was just interesting to watch
Defiantly have a new found respect for them blocks and what they are put through defiantly not for the faint hearted.
Sorry went abit off topic from your question man.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Was watching on YouTube today SAS the search for warriors all about the Australian section course for the SAS regiment. I was just very curious about how hard it and what they go through. as I just got accepted into the army as a Combat Engineer. Even thought is on a completely different scale was just interesting to watch
Defiantly have a new found respect for them blocks and what they are put through defiantly not for the faint hearted.
Sorry went abit off topic from your question man.

LOL, if only they showed the real version and not the prettied up real version. My bet would be some of the things done on cadre would make people vomit.
OP, never heard of it sorry.

CV60VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
LOL, if only they showed the real version and not the prettied up real version. My bet would be some of the things done on cadre would make people vomit.
OP, never heard of it sorry.
Yer prettied up so much they never showed you the full activity just little bits. I knew but it is a lot Bader than what they showed

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Yer prettied up so much they never showed you the full activity just little bits. I knew but it is a lot Bader than what they showed

They didnt show how mentallyu mind ####ing it is, my guess is had they shown some of what goes on the ADF would face some bad press lol.

VY Rossi

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY SS 5.7L M6
Your not wrong there minux i know a few that have done selection and f*ck that for a joke

P.S you goin to Drews wedding? Im in melb atm so we should catch up

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Your not wrong there minux i know a few that have done selection and f*ck that for a joke

P.S you goin to Drews wedding? Im in melb atm so we should catch up

As in Elly and Drew or??? If it is those 2, I think they should I am going lol, seeing as I am shooting it :p

VY Rossi

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY SS 5.7L M6
Yea Elly and Drew lol I dont think ill be able to make it

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
They didnt show how mentallyu mind ####ing it is, my guess is had they shown some of what goes on the ADF would face some bad press lol.

As is the case with the ADF in general, regardless of what role you have at what level. ;)

Biznatch303

Pew Pew Lasers
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR Ute/ 16 MQ Triton
As is the case with the ADF in general, regardless of what role you have at what level. ;)

I just cringe at the thought of the cadre...