Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sat Nav

milkojnr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Sedan
So has anyone seen a Holden Sat Nav yet? Or had a call to book it in to be installed?

Kevhaze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 6sp Manual
i was told that the sat nav will display on the screen in the middle of the instruments and where all uour audio info is so it will be easy to see

SV6Sean

Reaction score
Website
www.virginblue.com.au
Members Ride
VE Ignition SV6 Manual HSVi Perf Pack
i was told that the sat nav will display on the screen in the middle of the instruments and where all uour audio info is so it will be easy to see

Is that for people with the Colour Screens though ? What about people without it? Say for those in Omega, SV6, SS?

Kevhaze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 6sp Manual
it will come up on the screen next to the spedo on omega, sv6, ss and on the ssv and the others with the centre console screen it will come up there and next to the speedo to so it will work on the whole ve range through just one screen for cheaper models and both for more fancier models i hope u understand what i have written cause it sounds confusing

SV6Sean

Reaction score
Website
www.virginblue.com.au
Members Ride
VE Ignition SV6 Manual HSVi Perf Pack
It's going to be a little hard to see the whole map on the little screen on Omega,Sv6 and SS? or is it simply turn by turn which is what I think it is.

milkojnr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Sedan
When I ordered mine. I was offered to options.

1) Just on the display in the middle of the dash board. This just shows turn left right idea.

2) Full screen on my SS-V.

I have ordered the second option. So I should get a full colour display on my SS-V screen.

Chris-SSV

DON'T EVER BACK DOWN
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW-335coupe
When I ordered mine. I was offered to options.

1) Just on the display in the middle of the dash board. This just shows turn left right idea.

2) Full screen on my SS-V.

I have ordered the second option. So I should get a full colour display on my SS-V screen.

+1, CORRECT, when i went to dealer they said two options. The colour screen is apparantly called the max option or something(could be made up name by sales rep):D

Kevhaze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 6sp Manual
we were told on my mum and dads ssv that it would come up on both screen he never said anything about any options i will try and find out excatly whats the go

milkojnr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Sedan
I was told there was the small display option for $1200 RRP and the full map version on the SS-V for $1999 RRP.

I think it is very strange that no body really knows what is going on with them.

All I can say it better be an amazing nav unit if they want to charge that kind of price.

ChrisJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V & VZ Storm Ute
I can finally afford to get the sat nav installed.

Has anyone had it installed yet? If so, what's your opinion?