Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sat Nav

gargougaflex

My other car isnt hybrid
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SSV Redline Sportwagon + VZ Monaro CV8 M6
dad's new Calais (not V) company car came in, we got excited cause it had sat nav - which uses an almost CD-changer-like unit in the glove box with Blaupunkt "Software" CD/DVD that was in it. hit the nav button on the radio - the screen goes black and no map - wtf?

looked at the speedo - it tells us in the middle of the instrument cluster that we're going on "Main Rd, Melbourne" - we were in Bacchus Marsh. dad used it for a while, anywhere he went, he was always in melbourne. and it's a bugger to enter in streets cause they're all listed as "Melbourne".

Maybe the TV screen will work if dad takes it back to holden? it's a calais, it should use the screen not the turn-by-turn in the lower-spec models... and if that's the quality of the lower spec sat nav, it's soo not worth the 1400 or whatever dollars it is for it.

milkojnr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Sedan
Hi guys,

I have had it for about a month.

It comes up on my SS-V screen and the screen on the dash as well.

longlej

Reaction score
can any one help

just fitted my new dvd roof screen to my my brothers ve ss managed to get picture to the front screen but no audio through the aux any ideas?
'oh and the picture goes when i drive it over 8 to 10 kmh.?

mov

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V IGNITION
With the audio, check to see you have switched rear AUX on via the menu set up, don't know if this will work as I do not have DVD but i did notice it.
In regards to the 8kmph, it is normal and Holden set it up as a safety feature to prevent people watching DVD while driving. I'm sure someone will eventually come up with a way to bypass it, but for now you'll have to drive slow to see the rest of the movie...LOL