Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

scary!!

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3

tbluiiis8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive Waggon
How do you do it????? Anyone got an answer??

I've got the same problem but have found that if I keep the fuel tank over 1/2 full no problems which excludes the CAS! My problem is in the tank. I know there is a busted hose there but do not know how I'm going to get in there to fix it! Any ideas would be appreciated.HELP!!!

Last edited:

Cpt Awesome

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 S II HBD VY SS , 04 VY S II Executive
I had an issue with that but only when I did right hand turns at moderate speeds the car would cut out. Turned out to be the fuel filter that fixed it. I cut the old filter open and looked at the filter screen and it was clagged as **** with gunk

sprayzz

sprayzz
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
yeah im heading the CAS way aswell mate.... just now it took me 20 minutes to kick it over, next time it does that ill pour cold water over the CAS and see if that fixes it
Same thing happend to me last week. Ended up being the crank angle sensor. Genuine crank angle sensor was $70. Supercheap harmonic balancer pulley was $30 and a few bolts. Took me about an hour

https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/vs-vy-how-change-crank-angle-sensor-cas-pics.202423