Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

scratched up back bumper

nielsonp

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs executive commodore
I sorta had an incident with the tow hitch of a trailer, put a bit scratch down the side of the back bumper... looks likes its deformed a bit..

so i was looking on eBay and found a white bumper for about $130 delivered to me in WA.. HOLDEN VE COMMODORE OMEGA OEM REAR BUMPER BAR - WHITE | eBay

it appears to have holes for the reverse sensors already drilled in.

1. i have a VE Berlina- i am presuming they would both use the same back bumpers?
2. is it easy to remove the reversing sensors and put them back in the new bumper?

thanks guys.

nielsonp

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs executive commodore
thanks for the reply

when you say insert do you mean just the plastic piece?

also my berlina only has 1 exaust outlet its the V6 model although i was sorta thinking of going for the dual exaust look so i might look into it :)

nielsonp

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs executive commodore
yea i think just the v8 model has the dual exaust.

will talk to local holden dealer tomorrow.

slepar

omg duz it like...dose??
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
If u have a berlina and the bumper is off an omega it won't fit unless u change the rear lights as the Berlinas have bigger tail lights than omega

nielsonp

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs executive commodore
thanks for replies guys.

got the VE booked in at the spray painters tomorrow... he reckons he can hand compound most of the scratching out, fix the dent in it and then just respray that corner for $220 he has a pretty good rep round here so I'm pretty optimistic.

Holden wanted $390 for an unpainted bumper bar and they told me they don't sell just the plastic piece you have to buy it as a complete bar.

ive found a rear spoiler (geniune) which im thinking of buying (cheap) so ill get him to spray that too as it is in red