Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Scratched wheels, opinions

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
just bog them and primer/paint..

Then buy a VN V6 with cut springs to put them on and mang mang mang mang mang mang mang mang all the way home

johnni

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore
Then buy a VN V6 with cut springs to put them on and mang mang mang mang mang mang mang mang all the way home

That link to the wheel repair on Facebook Rajesh, do they have a shop in melb ? As I'm looking at getting some gutter rash fixed aswell on my super sports

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
That link to the wheel repair on Facebook Rajesh, do they have a shop in melb ? As I'm looking at getting some gutter rash fixed aswell on my super sports

Yeah mate - the dude is in Melbourne. When I had mine done he was in Sunshine.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Fairly minor gnarling. I doubt very much any wheel repairer would fill them, going by the photos. They'd be machined back level and either painted or powder coated.

I'd opt for powder coat for a daily with factory wheels rather than paint, for reasons of cost (it's significantly cheaper) and durability. Also, there's no cure time for powder after it's cooked, unlike paint. Repair cost won't be terrible on top of powder coat.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon

staffy58

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss ute
The best wheel repair man on the planet is Gary at Picasso in Moolap..Geelong...He did all my shadow chrome rims....Showroom finish..Brilliant job.