Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Screen

kiwitrains

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm Sedan Auto
B9ADD06F-5EF2-404B-9F38-ACA3E0DC54B5.jpeg

B9ADD06F-5EF2-404B-9F38-ACA3E0DC54B5.jpeg is this normal for the VF screen the black line through the middle.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
It’s just a background image, it’s not on the screen itself; you can see under the FM logo that there’s no black there.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
@kiwitrains it's not a defect.

It's the patterned red background with black accents that your seeing. It's on the MyLink welcome screen when the radio is off and also on the Radio screen when it is on. You'll also see the black band on red background withion the center screen of the instrument cluster.

It would only be a defect if you had some sort of banding within the NAV screen.

If i saw any banding within the NAV screen or some screen defect like image retension elsewhere, i'd be rather disapointed and would consider it a faulty unit with the expectation that the Dealer/Holden will fix it under their warrenty.

But for now all is normal as Cuda stated ;)

Ninjad by @Forg while i went to check teh MSE :p

kiwitrains

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm Sedan Auto
It’s just a background image, it’s not on the screen itself; you can see under the FM logo that there’s no black there.
Yes thanks I see now!!