Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Scum thiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
I've had a young aboriginal break into my house when I was living with my parents. He stole things from wallet, keys, watches, jewlrey, money. No car though. Purley cause he couldnt get the garage door open.
Turns out this bloke went to school with a good mate of mine. (I know this because my mate asked what he was doing the night of the break in and he admited he was "rolling through houses"). My mate then assulted the accused and nothing was done because the accused knew he had been caught out. Over the next three weeks a wallet and set of car keys turned up on my door step. Dont know what happened to the money in it or the watches. Probably sold for drugs.

At least he didnt steal my Green Lable :)

In a lot of area''s for the aboriginals to "come to age" they must break into a house to prove themselves. It is a pity that so many of us must take justice in our own hands because we KNOW the offender will not get caught, even if they do get caught the ramifications are so minimal and pointless.

I oftened wondered what would happen if you filled a bottle of vodka with hydrochloric acid or something so itll stuff them up when they steal it and drink it. As bad as it sounds, the lil waste's of life deserve every drop!

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
i love thiefs....
picture014z.jpg

picture015r.jpg

picture001pt.jpg

1 month later and 3k out of pocket
picture021x.jpg

picture022m.jpg

ive been in struggling financially ever since... sucks being an apprentice.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
one word... INSURANCE. If you can't afford for something to happen to your car, then you can't afford not to have insurance.

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
only had it re registered a couple of days before it was stolen didnt have $$$$ for rego

DavesCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
i had my place broken into while i was out of town, tv, 7.2ch amp, 2 xbox 360s, video camera, hard drive, dvd player vhs, jewellery (misses at the time) crap load of cds/dvds.. police said it was indigenous kids around 15 yr mark due to the small hand prints.. im an apprentice this was pretty much life they took and it totalled to around 7-8k worth of stuff.. cops cant do nothing only think you can do is keep ya chin up.. Still what goes around comes around karmas a b#### :ranting:

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Sucks about the above stories!

The lesson to be learnt is always have insurance, a secure house, immobilisers and hidden kill switch in your car. The scum will always try an steal our hard earned property so we may as well make it as hard as possible for them.

Fingers crossed Karma does catch up with them before any of us do!

Status
Not open for further replies.