Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SE QLD Members Cruise/Meet up - Feb 13th 2005

Will you be attending the Cruise and if so have you informed Gobbles or Garth???

• YES

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • NO - (Only valid reason will be - becasue my mums dogs cats goldfish passed away) :D

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

berek

Well I did think of you guys whilst sitting in an SS at the motorshow :wave:

Baldric

The BOSS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE GTS M6
i drive one every day ;)

R

rattattack1313

the run..

well ..I think it was a pretty sad case of gross laziness all around...If this was a motorcycle club, most of you would have had your colors taken off you and burnt...apart from the fact that I am on a dissability pension, and that "non-event" put me a fair bit out of pocket, what with buying petrol, tucker etc etc...I think a few more of you "staunch Holden owner/drivers" coulda made a bit of an effort to be there......slack bastards...( am I allowed to put that in??)...............and just what did happento the fella who organised it???? it musta been really important........his mummies dogs cats goldfish died..what a lot of rot.......1 not very impressed Rat.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Bek31

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive 1995
i would have come - i really wanted to but yeah my cruise for tsunami was on at the same time! we need to organise another and kill the people that dont show! (only kiddin) and bec i will make sure you dont get lost!

S

scott8888

Yeah, that's a great idea, and we can have a poll to see who is coming and then we can have three of us turn up again.
angry031.gif

I wasn't here when the first cruise you guys had took place but i joined shortly after and remember all the posts about the people not showing up, i now understand why they felt that way.

R

rattattack1313

run....

yea............. and when only three of us turn up again, we can go in the "Guinness Book of Records"........as the "Slackest Club In The World".....wonderful... :cry: :cry: :cry: ...I mean...we only had two months to get it together...... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
I found the refidex yesterday so I'm set :hit:

Hytes

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS Berlina S1
Hey guys 'n' gals ... i just joined this site two days ago! Do any Commy cruises happen up the coast from Brisbane? If not, how many times do the cruises in Brissie happen?

R

rattattack1313

refidex..

onya , Bek. :wave: .you will be all set to break the record next year...... onya mate...lol......and welcome to just commos, , Hytes....(fancy asking questions like that...after reading the previous posts....lol...)...we can't even get it together to do a local run here in Brisbane, mate.... and you expect us to do a run up there???lol..... :w00t: