Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

seat covers ?

shafycat

shaffycat
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Hi everyone

I'm wondering if someone can steer me in the right direction as I am looking for a set of VE seat covers (front set) for my berlina but after seeing the price on the holden website $290.00 for the lambswool insert ones( which I'd love to get ) I am sure there must be a cheaper alternative that is compatible with the side airbags.

I'm in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne

thanks in advance

shafycat

shaffycat
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
yeah... looks like I found some over in abbotsford so will take a drive there and see - finally googled the right combination of words...

thanks anyway

Voodoo_SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 E3 R8 Manual+MY16 VFII SV6+MY11 VE S2 SV6
You can also use standard shape seat covers also - many brand in retail shops are now side-airbag compatible

shafycat

shaffycat
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
You can also use standard shape seat covers also - many brand in retail shops are now side-airbag compatible

thanks voodoo..... will have a look around when I go shopping and If I don't like anything will look at the sheepskin ones I've found at abbotsford and take my L plater for a drive on the weekend... :)

have always had covers on my seats so almost feel naked without them.. lol

Voodoo_SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 E3 R8 Manual+MY16 VFII SV6+MY11 VE S2 SV6
Latest Supercheap catalog arrived in my inbox and they have sheepskin air bag compatible covers available as well as standard nylon type units.

Prices vary on the sheepskin depending on the grade you buy but there are options.

My last car had leather and it's the first car without covers, but this one will be getting them soon. I did get a gift voucher for SCA, so I may as well spend it

thunderlips

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega , HQ GTS Coupe.
I bought some sheepskin covers a little while back on Ebay. While the covers themself are quite good they didn't really fit the VE's seats all that well.
These are the ones I got...
Car Seat Covers Sheepskin ULTIMATE LUXURY DEPLOY SAFE | eBay

The car I had before the VE was a VR, which my brother gave me. That had sheepsking covers that must have been designed for that particlular model because they fit perfect.
I'll be trying Autobarn next because they apparently sell Ilana sheepskin covers. If you check Ilana's website you'll see they make covers for specific models, including the VE.
ILANA CAR SEAT COVERS Pty. Ltd.