Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

sebs 1998 vt berlina commodore

SE85VT

LOVE MY VT LOVE AUSTRALIA
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 V6 VT BERLINA
First car what do you think

Name: seb smith
FIRST CAR AND IV DONE ALL THE WORK ON THE CAR MYSELF

Model: 1998 vt Berlina Sedan

Odometer: 270 xxx

Colour: bermuda blue

Bodykit: stock but have bought a hsv cubsport bodykit just need to get it painted and fitted

Engine Type: ecotec 3.8

Engine Mods: lpg conversion, pod filter thats about it

Exhaust: 2.5" mandrel bent Redback Catback with oval chrome tip

Gearbox: Auto

Brakes: Standard

Wheels/Tyres: 16" 2004 vx s stocks

Interior: dash and al control faces painted silver and blue all locks and door handles painted blue led throught al dash buttons and white led in all cabin lighting lights want new seats

Exterior: Clear and rounded side indicators, , Xenon headlights, blue parker lights, clear tail lights, painted cover for engin same as car

Stereo: clarion head unit, clarion 400w 6" front, clarion 300w 6by 9,s in the back and an enclosed clarion 900w sob running through a powervox 7500w 4 chanel amp $74 off ebay havnt had a problem

Build Period: July 2011- Present

Cost: Purchased for $2500 completely stock in great cond exept paint . Spent upwards of $3000 on it so far

Future Mods: Darkest legal tint, , custom enclosure for subs & amps, respray, new roof lining, paint rocker covers, want chrome altezza headlights and want to get car resprayed

I WANT TO GET COUSTOM PLATES BUT NEED IDEAS IV HAD SE85VT (SEB'S VT) OR PA77TY (PARTY) WANT TO KEEP THE AA.11.AA STYLE ANY IDEAS ??

PICS: ENGIN COVER BEFOR AND AFTER, REDBACK 2.5" CAT BACK EXHAUST, DASH BEFORE/DURING AND AFTER, HID HEADLIGHTS BEFORE AND AFTER, OLD AND NEW RIMS LPG AMP AND SUB BEFORE I BUILT THE WALL AND AFTER, LIGHTS, vt berlina to vx tail lights conversion befor during and after .

Last edited:

1998GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 HSV VT GTS 5.7 Stroker
Pretty good job from a 16 year old.Well done.

stothers

Reaction score
few things im not a fan of but i wont start bitching about it..

perhaps look at debadging it, series II taillights and indicators, more low, some clean rims

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
definitely a job well done for a first car and only 16 y.o. Keep up the good work man, Bigger rims and lose the mudflaps you'll just about be there hehe.

Vs-Stato

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Statesman
looks good. i like the dash. thats the same colour scheme i want to do on my vt. what paint did you use? sorry to say mate but the under car neons dont suit it, but the under dash ones look good. had them in my ef (before the vt haha)...

purser

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Berlina
wat paint did u use on the engine cover?

WHYtheFACE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
Take the neons out from underneath it, RIGHT NOW. Seriously, I shouldn't even have to explain why.... So bad.... :p But the rest looks alright.