Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sebs HZ Caprice

grinfked_limo

Doomsday Rock 'N' Roll
Reaction score
Members Ride
HZ Caprice
well the slim on the back sits nicely in the indent in the chrome bumper but not nicely on the flip down bracket so yeah ill prb order my self a full size for the back

grinfked_limo

Doomsday Rock 'N' Roll
Reaction score
Members Ride
HZ Caprice
Well heres some pics from the old holden Meet n greet I went to today not a big turn out about 8 cars hoping for a bigger 1 towards the end of the year or early next year though looks like Ill have to head to the other side of the bay for it coz thats where most of the members are.

Just a couple of the whole group.

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
That wagon looks mint man, how was it.... looks like all old blokes lol, u go with anyone or just urself?

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
wooow, u gota go to otherside of city, for next one... lucky u hav gas. lol.
8 cars not bad... altho i got 4 in my yard atm, lol.

grinfked_limo

Doomsday Rock 'N' Roll
Reaction score
Members Ride
HZ Caprice
Yeah was a pretty good day, just me russian was gunna come but decided to sleep in , was only 1 other P plater but most of em were in their 40s but so are all the people I work with so didnt bother me too much.

That wagon is mint man its custom gts statesman wagon. its got a HZ stato front :thumbsup:

yeah 8s not bad considerin I think about 4 of em came from the other side of the bay.

grinfked_limo

Doomsday Rock 'N' Roll
Reaction score
Members Ride
HZ Caprice
Well my gas is gone so now that ive fixed allmost every thing the gas has ****ed i can invest some money in getting some stuff done to it ill update with some new photos soon of the gas free engin bay and boot :) , boot doesnt look to flash where the tank was im gunna need to replace the boot lining ill prb just get some black carpet and chop it up for now.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Lol bout time man, howd ya end up doing it?
You have to pay some one or they do it for free and keep the crap or what?
Whats been happenin any way man havnt seen ya in a while?
LOWER IT AND PUT RIMS ON ALREADY!!!

grinfked_limo

Doomsday Rock 'N' Roll
Reaction score
Members Ride
HZ Caprice
I payed a guy 100 bucks to rip it out and he gave me all the gas **** so I can sell it allready got afew people interested in it so as long as i break even atleast i dnt care, in my lookin around i meet some dodge ****in gas guys lol.

Yea same old same old ill catch up with ya soon.

Haha well now that Ive fixed a few things so they car is running sweet ill start saving towards mods so hopefully exhaust and lowering isnt too far down the track.

Last edited:

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
WOOOOW, seb... long time no see.
Good ya got rid of gas.. its not good for ya :D
Catch ya soon dude.

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
Wow, that's mint! Love it man, don't do anything to it except lower it a little (and warm cam?) :p and maybe some wide mags, maybe dragways..theres a HZ Caprice same colour as yours in my area, and it's got a set of dragways which I reckon look alright.

Oh yeah, and no bottom grille :( they look ace. And keep your eye on that bonnet emblem, some **** broke my caprice one off my Statesman last year. He's lucky we didn't catch him, I'dve broken his legs.

I love that night shot on the first page, just showing the headlights of the car and the view. and that Wagon at the meet is awesome, He's got a Mulberry Red SL/E statesman too, lucky bloke.

BTW, are you sure it's got a trimatic? I was under the impression HZ statesmans came with Turbo 400 or Turbo 350 as standard.
has your motor been done up to run on unleaded? Or do you just put in that flash lube stuff?

Have you sold your gas system yet? I might be interested. ;) Lemme know in a PM if you will.

Oh yeah, and one more question, whats the go on driving one of these on your p-plates? have the rules regarding this changed since you got yours?