Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Selling Vn Wagon

S

sniperVN

Just need some advice on the sale of a VN wagon 1989...

Im going to put it up for sale but not sure what price? Its a very tidy car all round except for the auto tranny missing second gear(wont shift into 2nd goes straight to third). Interior is tidy body is relatively tidy, good tyres, good suspension, good engine all good except for auto box...

So what you guys think i should put on it? i was thinking around 1500? IT still has rego til Feb06 too.

thanks
:wave:

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
hmmmm...well, with a mechanical problem like that id say about 500-1000. but i have been wrong in the past, so please disregard my opinion RIGHT NOW!!!!

I

Insanesinner

well this is a 92 model and got it for $1000 New wind screen and tyres comes to $2000 No rego so if that will help for a geuss for price but still needs power steering leak fixed and a little 5 cent peice of rust but allso has no drive with over drive in gear box as in only gose straight to 3rd
car010101.jpg

R

rattattack1313

I scrolled down ....loooked...and thought.."That bugger has my car!!!!"...loooool....nice looker, mate...I'd go fer top price, then there is room for them to "beat you down", so to speak.......perhaps $2,000 to start with.......I can get you a tranny for about $200, by the way....... :yeah:

Power21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC sle '81
We have a very tidy vn wagon, its a manual and has fairly low k's, we put 3200 on it and could sell it for 3000 tomorrow but now im getting it lol.

S

sniperVN

Thats what i did adox! ive had it about 6weeks , when i bought it the guys like oh yeh ive just rebuilt the tranny and put new this new that bla bla bla...

So now im sellin it before something else roots up!

thanks for all the input guys

Madhouse_Dave

Crazy but Happy
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Calais
I have just organised to sell my VN wagon for $500 with no rego and a leaking power steering pump also the Oil pump rattles.
I was thinking I would strip it and use all the parts if I
couldn't get atleast 500. When its gone I will be happy
to be down one car.

Its a great car dont get me wrong but I have 4 white station wagons
at the moment..

It reminds me of a BILLY IDOL song.
its a nice day for a white wagon train.. LOL
I know its the madness setting in..

Wagons roll hoo (John Wayne)