Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

selling Vx equipe

NIIIIIK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Equipe
hey guys, i was just wondering what price you guys would put on a, 2001 vx equipe, its got 108 xxx kms, nothing wrong inside, some minor car park dents on the outside.
thanx nik

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
fix the few dents & you may get around 8 grand or possibly more. low kms help if genuine. its really a matter of finding a buyer thats willng to pay good money for a good car.
also,it seems if the cars got some bling people will buy them quick even if they are an old taxi or whatever will a million miles on it. its more about the show than the go,lol:D

NIIIIIK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Equipe
ill see if i can get some pics up cause i dont know what you thinking hese dents are like, but thanx

FC50

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Exec series II

graham7773

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim Wagon
It is hard to make an accurate call on price without inspecting the car. Right now on ebay, there are 4 VX Equipe sedans ranging from $3300 to $11000 and if you look at all VX cars available for sale right now they start at $1950 "buy it now" and go as high as $18000 for what I assume are schmick SS models. And there are at least 15 SS sedans there right now. I don't know how much of this is relevant to your situation but I hope it helps

NIIIIIK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Equipe
thanx guys, ive decided to keep it for a bit longer now and buy an ss when im off my P's