Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sexy VZ Ute

Corbs1234

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 3.6
The gold chev badge just looks good on the silver. same reason i put one on mine.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
I know it's each to their own but if you're going to have Chev badges on a V6, you should at least get rid of the V6 badges (it looks like you still have them in the pics). Apart from that, it's a great looking ute mate. Well done :thumbsup:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I know it's each to their own but if you're going to have Chev badges on a V6, you should at least get rid of the V6 badges (it looks like you still have them in the pics). Apart from that, it's a great looking ute mate. Well done :thumbsup:

No, just no.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
No, just no.

Stealthy, I normally have a go at people with Chev badges on 6's, and while I personally think it looks totally stupid and is lame, I'm never going to be able to convince the people that do it, to not do it. It's a bit like :bang:

TravDawg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
i say no to the Ford Bonnet Hump man
get Monaro Bonnet
wayyyy better make ur ute look phat lol
how much u pay for the exhaust kit?

burgo45d

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Ute
thanks everyone.. yea ss inductions was good, really noticed a difference i put it on before my exhaust n just the change in note was unbelievable. haha..?
the exhaust was round 1300. was a vz maloo kit.. then took it back in n got the rear mufflers taken off sounded sweet..
but i sol this one now look for a 08 ssv ;) need an 8..