Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sexy VZ Ute

Corbs1234

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 3.6
Need an 8? go a black VZ V8 one tonner :D with a wooden tray. *drools*

burgo45d

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Ute
yea dont mind them.. gettin a voodoo blue ss v nice 6L haha... just bought a old HZ one tonner with 308 in it and put mad tray on that, should come up good.

Corbs1234

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 3.6
those 6L V8's, the L98 i think they are, amazingly responsive to any performance mod.
Good luck with it tho mate :D and we'll all be looking for pics in the near future!

Matty-346

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV S2
Yea the VE utes look awesome, but only when their dumped tho lol they ride in the sky from the factory... Now I know the V8 is made by chevrolet but ur car was made in Elizabeth, South Australia so dont go putting chevy badges on.. lol
I know its each to their own but you know wat i mean...
I wonder why HSV owners dont put Vauxhall badges on their cars, probably because it doesnt sound as 'cool' lmao

burgo45d

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Ute
yea yea, nar had to be different in town mate.. put them on when they first come out before anyone in town had them so stood out bit more..

svsex

big blue
Reaction score
Members Ride
190 sv6
Looks really nice mate. This may turn into a "say no to chev badges" thread so just ignore those. Where do you get the xr8 bonnet humps? is it just a mould in or a new bonnet?

haha yeh no chev badges, personally i'm not a fan of those but arnt chevy's using thenm in the camaro or sumthing? so its the same as the chev badges on v8s?

SHANBANGER

Der Meister
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS S2
the ute looked great mate, ive got the same rims as you have except without the black on it and i personaly think the black looks awesome compared to the silver. Did you already buy them like that or did you get it done? If you got it done how much was it?
Cheers

burgo45d

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Ute
hey mate yea i bought them like that, cant remember how much wasnt to bad though somewhere round the 2 mark i think.,