Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shane's VS Lexcen

SSGEN-3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS II, VT SS II
Here's a couple more pics of the tinted tail lights. One with the lights on to show the light still shines through fine. I could've gone a bit darker I recon.
I'm planning on getting her lowered very soon, painting the door handels white and putting a white boot garnish on. So more pics to come when thats done.
I'm looking at geting a v8 so I don't know how many more mods I'll do on this car as I don't know how much longer I'll be keeping her for.

Attachments

• 29062008462noplate640x480.jpg
    29062008462noplate640x480.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 238
  • 29062008456noplate640x480.jpg
    29062008456noplate640x480.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 232

SSGEN-3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS II, VT SS II
car looks great mate, my car is a lexcen aswell

Thanks mate. You should make a my ride thread so I can check out your Lexcen :D What mods have you done to yours?

The other day I bought some white door handles and the Calais chrome trim that goes around the side windows, so hopefully all that will be going on this weekend if I can find the time. Then I might put a couple more pics up on here. Only problem is the rear quarter windows that came with the Calais chrome parts are not tinted and my windows are pretty dark so I'll have to get them tinted first.

SSGEN-3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS II, VT SS II
Quick question, where do you buy all of this stuff from? Are you going through Holden or some other place? Just curious because i will probably change/upgrade some stuff on my car one day.

Most of the stuff I get from people on this forum, in the for sale section, or off eBay. I got my leather seats, mags (a set of vx ss, a set of vt ss, and the 19's all of which I've had on my car in the past lol), tail lights, boot garnish and plenty of spare parts off guys on here. Then I got all the Calais parts (white door handles, chrome trim, roof lining and all interior lights, leather geat knob and leather hand brake handle) off a guy on eBay who was wrecking a car.
Just hunt around and you'll find what you're after eventually lol.

VS_Wagon_Baby

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen 3 VT2 Berlina wagon
Most of the stuff I get from people on this forum, in the for sale section, or off eBay. I got my leather seats, mags (a set of vx ss, a set of vt ss, and the 19's all of which I've had on my car in the past lol), tail lights, boot garnish and plenty of spare parts off guys on here. Then I got all the Calais parts (white door handles, chrome trim, roof lining and all interior lights, leather geat knob and leather hand brake handle) off a guy on eBay who was wrecking a car.
Just hunt around and you'll find what you're after eventually lol.

Thanks for that. I've found a bunch of websites for Commodore wreckers and parts sellers in Adelaide and have a bunch of addresses, so i reckon i will check some of those out.

Iman

VZ SSZ Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
Wow i love it. I have the exact same car and it runs great :). I'm wondering how did you get those covers for your front bottom indicators? They look mad.

Thanks
~Iman.