Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

shipping to the united states

85SS/85GN

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 buick regal gs
hi

im from the united states. would anyone know how to ship parts from australia to the united states. do you have shipping companys like ups and fedex?

davway

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK LS1 Statesman
depending on the size of the parts, you package them up and take them to Australia Post.
They will post anywhere in the world.

groberr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr equipe
ive used DHL to ship guitars and such from america they have allways been good to deal with

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Welcome to the forum, as for you question just ask the company your buying through as each use different frieght companys, also I think I speak for a few people here when I ask 2 see pics of this right hand side of the road living lion (though post in my ride section).

FusionX

Reaction score
We do have Fedex here.... although they are very slow and expensive as they are not very big is Australia... well not Perth atleast.

ausrs

Reaction score
Members Ride
00 SS M6/79 chev Monza
what would you liked shipped to the USA would be my first question ,that sometimes dictates who can actually send it
I have a USA car so i have some problems at times getting things from the USA to Aus and have honestly found that USPS work very well ,so good old Aussie post could be your best bet
as previously said Fedex is slow and expensive