Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shooters, Archers and Bladesmen Unite!

kyled2012

I.T. Technician
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais 3.6
I'm in two minds. I want my pistol license but comp shooting doesn't interest me in the least.
That's fair enough, definitely not for everyone. It's pretty time consuming and costly, especially for those of us with other expensive hobbies.
For the curious, If you have a local club, I'm sure they would be happy to show you around and probably give you a few shots. It's a great way to start!

In other news, I kind of just did this :p

Going away at Easter pig shooting in NSW so been on the look out for a lever. Was a good price with some extras (scope, mounts, etc which will be going for a red dot).
That is beautiful, I've been looking at a few nice lever action rifles, can't decide if I want one or a pump action 12 Gauge :s too many choices!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Quick one for guys in NSW, what are the transport laws like? Have a trip planned at Easter heading to Cobar and have heard NSW laws are hardcore with regards to transport compared to VIC.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
But this... Stupid Australian nanny laws!

TG_07.jpg

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
New shotgun, smash those damn foxes up close.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
is that a franchi?
Hells no! No way I would spend that much lol. Turkish made Yildiz, they seem to have a really good rep for a cheapish scatter gun.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Turkish made Yildiz, they seem to have a really good rep for a cheapish scatter gun.

That's what my old man bought as his shotty in Australia. He has a Russian one (forget the name) at his place in Europe. Took it to shoot some targets and he missed pretty consistantly and was getting pissed off so I told him to let me have a few shots. I missed one out of about 20 handed it back with a grin and he was like "I guess I need some practice" lol! It's a great shotty mate! :D I loved it.