Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sick VT Help!!

T

tommythe1

Its all fixed

Well thanks every one for your help,today it was finally fixed,the problem was so simple but so expensive,it was faulty spark plug looked fine it was only new but never the less it was no good, we changed it and away it went perfect,the lesson here is guys dont listen to a mechanic who wants to change injectors sensors and valves,sometimes you should just start at the begining and check the simple stuff first,if I would have it would of saved me 300 dollors,lot of money to change a 3 dollor plug :unsure: :(

Trewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
My vn was doing this replaced all the leads everything. Turned out to be a faulty plug then a month later the missfiring came back and it was back to stay :(

T

tommythe1

I cant tell you how much me and my wallet did not want to hear that did you find out why in the end?:eek:

phatwagon4u

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
usually if your plug fouls up it mean poor spark,but it can also be caused by rich fuel mixture and/or poor combustion,a spark plug lead on its way out will gradually foul a spark plug.
if the plug fouls again you have another fault causing the plug issue
;)

T

tommythe1

Thanks for that mate , the problem with my plug was the big fat idiot (me) brakin the porcerlan with the socket when installin them:yeah: