Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Side mounted turbo manifold for Ecotec

Avi8or

Luxo-barging
Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Caprice 6L
DESCRIPTION: Wanted to Buy

ITEM: Side mounted turbo manifold for Ecotec (VS)

If anybody has a single turbo manifold for an Ecotec that they are trying to get rid of please let me know, prefer without an external wastegate provision but no problem either way. Has to be side mount, other than that not picky.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: If its in southern Adelaide pickup, otherwise postage there.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Prefer PayPal as I live currently in Hong Kong so money transfer is a pain, looking for something around $500-$600

CONTACT DETAILS: PM me or email at [email protected]

STL17

Whipit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor charged vp v6 manual
Sorry to take ya thread but I'm also looking for one I don't care if it's dodgy just has to work

micky69

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ba XR6 5 speed/ VN Calais 308 twin turbo
i have some ecotec side mount manifolds for sale they are professionally done bought for $1000 a few months ago but will sell for $600 plus postage they have external 38mm tial gate mounting but you can block it if need be.

and also i can do you a dodgy manifold for an ecotec for $350 plus postage

here is a pic of the last manifold i made for an ecotec

i have a new welder so it will turn out heaps better then the one shown that was made with a gasless welder. either way it does the trick and if it aint pretty then you can just heat wrap it.

Attachments

• 100_1169.jpg
    100_1169.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 1,020
  • 100_1226.jpg
    100_1226.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 2,188