Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Silly question

V

vpgirl

Hi i been lookin at my car an I allways thought it was a excecitve, but startin to wonder if it is as the dash bord is alot dif color to rest of car . How can you tell what it is ? its a vp series 2 93 That im for sure but Not sure on the other thing
Sorry for bad spellin an lack of knowing what im typing , Ima girl its expected of me :)

S

sk1p

vpgirl said:
Sorry for bad spellin an lack of knowing what im typing , Ima girl its expected of me :)

hahaha, at least you know it :)

Nikkojoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
AE86, VE M6 UTE, Toyota 86
I know on the vn's the colour of the dash usually has a slight blue colour in it, but is mostly grey. Over time in the light, they tend to go a blue colour. Get the VIN number (located on the front windscreen on the passenger side) and ask people what each thing means (ive forgoten) or do a forum search on vin numbers... That should tell you what your car is.

ViperVp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
there is alot of differneces from VpII exc and other (berlina,ect), if you're car dose have any of these then its an exec... else its not. ;)
dose you're Car have power windows, electronic anttenor, climet controll, stock speakers in the rear shelf, strips on the rear lights, 2 tone paint job, non clear grill and more.

hope it helps

VpII's ROCK

V

vpgirl

just central lockin noral air con (nice an cool But leaks Grr) some cheap stereo an cheap speacks That were allreadin in this when i gpt it , Thanks :)