Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Single turbo vs ecotec build

plymouth_hemi_69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 turbo, vn v8 turbo
so i went to start the car after putting in starter oil and tightning everything up hooked ecu up and key on lights came up then memberd i forgot to put starter wires on so jumped out put them on with a bit of a spark and the car wont start for some reasoon
wont even turn over it will start the fuel pump up at the start then go turn key and silent any suggestions
checked all fuses and **** but cant seem to pin point it

plymouth_hemi_69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 turbo, vn v8 turbo
hey everyone great sucess i figured out what was wrong lol ummmmmm was not in park lol sometimes you forget the small things aye started 1st pop and seemed alright seemed to idel fking fast tho and very loud got no headers on but heres hoping its fine

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
thats good news mate, ****ing auto's, gets me to sometimes. to accustomed to the manual box.

don't worry aobut the idle, it'll sort itself out once it's been running for a while

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
is the IAC plugged in maybe thats why the high idle or maybe theres a vacuam hose off the manifold somewhere probably the one for the wastegate thats not attached yet or it just sounds high with no manifolds LOL good to see its alive again mate time to bolt the kit back on now is it should be getting good at that now we had it off a few times LOL

plymouth_hemi_69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 turbo, vn v8 turbo
hahahah yeah so i had to halve the driverside mani to fit down near the steering rack and now i gotta put the crossover pipe in the turbo and the dump pipe and im boosting again

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
another day or so you will be laughing good progress for doing it in your spare time.cant wait to see the im boosting again post :yeah:

plymouth_hemi_69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 turbo, vn v8 turbo
hahhaha i cant wait to be boosting again as well hopw to have it all done tommorrow

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
now we just need TR33VV's injectors :whistling