Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[sinstr6] ve sv6 sportswagon

SINSTR6

VE SV6 SPORTWAGON
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SPORTWAGON
[sinstr6] sv6 sportswagon

Name: Adam
Model: VE SV6 SPORTSWAGON
Colour: Voodoo blue
Bodykit: Standard SV6 kit
Engine Type: 3.6l SIDI
Engine Mods: K&N Panel Filter
Power: 210kw's
Exhaust: Standard Front section with SSV Diff back mufflers.
Gearbox: 6L50e 6 Speed Auto
Diff: Standard
Brakes: Standard
Suspension: Koni Yellow Adjustable Shocks Front and Rear, King Springs KHFL 150SSL fronts, King Springs KHRl 152SL Rears, Whiteline Plus Strut Tops, Whiteline Adjustable Strut Brace, Whiteline 22mm Adjustable Rear Swaybar.
Wheels/Tyres: 20inch Supersports wrapped in Bridgestone RE050's
Interior: "Ocean Blue" Leather, Alloy Pedals, Leather Gear Shifter, Stinger Roadkill Sound Deadner
Stereo: Standard with Centre Dash Speaker Removed, Heavily Sound Deadened Doors Tailgate and Boot Floor.
Other Mods:10% Tint, 5000K Headlight lamps, LED parkers, LED Reverse Lamps, LED Rear Number Plate Lamps, LED Footwell Lights, 60th Anniversary Exterior Handles, Bee Sting Aerial [SINSTR6] Custom Plates

IMG_0159.jpg

DSC_0516.jpg

DSC_0513.jpg

DSC_0512.jpg

DSC_0511-1.jpg

Last edited:

jaffassv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Looks sweet! Love the colour! Is the blue leather standard? Notice much difference with the different mufflers on the back?

SINSTR6

VE SV6 SPORTWAGON
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SPORTWAGON
Blue leather was an option as my dealer couldnt get me a car with leather. So the had Millaines in Perth do the the leather conversion. But in doing that it gave me the choice of any colour leather they use. Which was great.

The rear mufflers have given me abit more of an exhaust note but i only got them cause the standard rear tips on the SV6 look hideous.

Jonesee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute
How is it with the centre speaker removed or disconnected?? It is rubbish! But hey you get that.. Your ride looks sweet ;-)

jaffassv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Blue leather was an option as my dealer couldnt get me a car with leather. So the had Millaines in Perth do the the leather conversion. But in doing that it gave me the choice of any colour leather they use. Which was great.

The rear mufflers have given me abit more of an exhaust note but i only got them cause the standard rear tips on the SV6 look hideous.

Thats awesome then got a unique interior! Yeah quad tips instead of the one on each side.

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
Looks damn good mate :)

SINSTR6

VE SV6 SPORTWAGON
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SPORTWAGON
Cheers for the comments boys. Wont be around for a week got to work in kalgoorlie but when i get back should be cashed up enough to get the front swaybar and have it fitted. Really looking forward to see how this thing handles with Konis Swaybars and being slightly lower.

SINSTR6

VE SV6 SPORTWAGON
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SPORTWAGON
How is it with the centre speaker removed or disconnected?? It is rubbish! But hey you get that.. Your ride looks sweet ;-)

Yeh it did make a noticable difference less distortion when loud but in removing teh grill to get to the centre speaker i broke 2 clips so now i have a nice rattle from the dash Bloody cars.

bigpaulyb25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ssV wagon
yeah ive always been a fan of blue interiors