Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SIXAPPEAL] - HBD Kitted VX

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Like i said on msn, Awesome lookin ride!

ever thought about anything for the back (not a big drifter type wankfactor wing)

something like this maybe, subtle, yet, Looks the part
25911_5_m.jpg

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Nothing wrong with Tungsten, nice colour ;)..Get ya mirrors done while your at it.
Stealthy, For the love of god! please tell me sexcvn (at bottom of your Sig) is a vigment of some twisted imagination of a mentally disturbed individual! or it's just all a funny joke?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
ShanghaiVZ said:
Nothing wrong with Tungsten, nice colour ;)..Get ya mirrors done while your at it.
Stealthy, For the love of god! please tell me sexcvn (at bottom of your Sig) is a vigment of some twisted imagination of a mentally disturbed individual! or it's just all a funny joke?

Not his imagination, check this out...

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=32350

I think this car would look nice with the senator style bobtail wing thingy

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
ShanghaiVZ said:
i wish it was, but i saw it, fell off my chair, got back up and read it again. then i fell off again, and thought i'd quote it in my sig for a laugh. i spose he's only learning tho.

Let us know if you decide to get the bobtail wing SIXAPPEAL, will look tops if you do!

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
is the car done yet? it's already tuesday. cant wait to see it! yeh i agree the colour looks kool. if your looking at wings i rekon the wing that's on that wide-body-kitted vt in one of the street commodore mags will look kool.

SIXAPPEAL

Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD Kitted VX on 20's
Nahhh, no wing for my baby! He's too good for a spoiler heh I put my car in Monday, so I should get it back Friday, maybe Thursday if I'm lucky!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
i only posted cause it'll look wierd with something on the bonnet, but nothing on the boot.

Rememebr all the Classy cars have little boot extentions!:whistling

SIXAPPEAL

Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD Kitted VX on 20's
STEALTHY said:
i only posted cause it'll look wierd with something on the bonnet, but nothing on the boot.

Rememebr all the Classy cars have little boot extentions!:whistling

Heh, yeh you're right.. But every man's dog has a spoiler! I like to be different :p

Thanx for the nice comments people.. I'll find out today when I get my baby back! :dance: :D

wagonb0y

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina 5speed turbo
SIXAPPEAL said:
Heh, yeh you're right.. But every man's dog has a spoiler! I like to be different :p

Thanx for the nice comments people.. I'll find out today when I get my baby back! :dance: :D

You have a very nice car an i agree with you on the wing:rofl: