Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Slammed VS Berlina

elljay

Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VS Berlina
Yesterday I was sitting in my car with my G/F out the front of her work. This van was parked next to me, the owner of it came to get something out and opened his door and fcuking hit my car! He closed his door and started to walk off so i jumped out and yelled thanks alot mate, he acted like nothing had happened. I showed him what he did and he couldnt give a fcuk. I looked at his rego plates then he said "what, you want my details for this" I said, " nar mate, your rego is all i need!" and then told him to fcuk off back to his hole.

I dont know what to do now, its a little scratch and wouldn't mater to most people but to me it does. my car was scratchless! Now its chipped.

Sorry to go on and on but im still pissed off! He didn't even try say sorry.
:b: :ranting: :b: :ranting: :b: :ranting: :b: :ranting: :b: :ranting: :b: :ranting: :b: :ranting: :b: :ranting:

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
that's nasty mate... get him for all you can. That sort of attitude really gives me the shits!

My last car was the same colour as yours.. and one day at the shops i came out to find a nice white mark on the drivers door. Didn't chip or anything but wouldnt come off either.. grr... least you got his rego.

kustom_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VS Berlina
hey swwet car i have exactly the same vs berlina. same colour and stuff but wit csa gladiators 17". good shite.

Hytes

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS Berlina S1
Nice ride mate. Like what has been said before ... keep it smooth. I would probably remove the silver side and front bumper strips since the rear bumper hasn't got one (from what i can see in the pics) IMHO :) Dang! about the door incident. Some people have got no respect for other peoples property (car or other).

elljay

Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VS Berlina
Hytes said:
Nice ride mate. Like what has been said before ... keep it smooth. I would probably remove the silver side and front bumper strips since the rear bumper hasn't got one (from what i can see in the pics) IMHO :) Dang! about the door incident. Some people have got no respect for other peoples property (car or other).
I'm gonna get the rear strip put back on. just need to find one first. I like the stripes, makes it look more classy lol

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
elljay said:
Yesterday I was sitting in my car with my G/F out the front of her work. This van was parked next to me, the owner of it came to get something out and opened his door and fcuking hit my car! He closed his door and started to walk off so i jumped out and yelled thanks alot mate, he acted like nothing had happened. I showed him what he did and he couldnt give a fcuk. I looked at his rego plates then he said "what, you want my details for this" I said, " nar mate, your rego is all i need!" and then told him to fcuk off back to his hole.

I dont know what to do now, its a little scratch and wouldn't mater to most people but to me it does. my car was scratchless! Now its chipped.

Sorry to go on and on but im still pissed off! He didn't even try say sorry.
:b: :ranting: :b: :ranting: :b: :ranting: :b: :ranting: :b: :ranting: :b: :ranting: :b: :ranting: :b: :ranting:

yeah dude when i had my vt myne was the same not one dint scratch stone chip blemish or anything

but i was a little more unlucky christmas day my g/f's mum came over for a christmas lunch she brang some food n stuff i said to her to make sure if shes bringing meat to wrap it properly i dont want anything to spill on my seats

so what happens she gets out of the car theres a big wet patch on the back seat from the meat the blood leaked out of the thing it was in i was so angry and as i was running around swearing and cursing i happened to look on my back door as i was opening it and noticed somehow somewhere im not 100% sure because i never used to take the vt to any car park and if i did i would park right near the end away from everyone and it would only be for a couple of minutes to run in and get something it was 99.9% of the time garaged there was a crease about 15 cm long on my rear door from some bastard opening their door on it i ended up punching a wall and shattering my hand ruined my holiday :( and ive had problems with my hand ever since.

as a result in that and way to much stress also my vs sedan although just a family hack always went harder and faster than the vt i ended up selling it and buying a fairly decent looking vs ute same colour as the sedan im fairly happy with that not anywhere near the condition as my vt was but even still i would be annoyed if some bastard opened his door on that to

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
i reckon go 4 a body kit but it just comes down 2 what you wanna do i love how low it sits........SLAMMED. oo yeh!!!