Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Slammed Vt

SLAMD1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SEDAN
Thanks Clint & Googieman

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
The VT looked sweet mate. Saw it at extreme, and it is one nice ride mate. Loved the flip bonnet and boot. The bonnet was a different mod, can't say that i've seen it before.

SLAMD1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SEDAN
Thanks nick vr, yep the bonnet & boot mods raised a few eyebrows (most liked it) cant wait for the next hinge mod, watch out for rear suicide doors!

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
I was wondering why your doors werent flipped yet. I thought you might plan on it in future.

I loved your car at extreme. We walked around alot and I keep sneaking back to look at it :D
We probably saw each other and didnt even realize.

Thanks soo much for your offer to help me with holden vs ford. I'd love that and appreciate it alot. Extreme was my first car show and most things went horribly wrong. No one told me my engine needed to be cleaned or anything like that, next time im going to ask alot of questions first and know what i need to have done.
In exchange, if you want a blue/red/other colour dash, we can do that for you :)

SLAMD1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SEDAN
No problems Em, probally nearly bumped into each other lol.
Take a look at this web site for future referance at car shows its quite informative http://www.motoractive.com.au/judging.htm
then let me know whats easy for you, I would prefer to block it back at my place it takes a few hours and I can have an ale or two while doing it, and dont have to drive after.
prehaps send a pm and let me know what suits.

Thanks bernie85

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
hey mate i recognise your boot from one of the street commodore magazines. the car is looking sic as. suprised you havnt got yourself a feature yet?? maybe a few engine mods will get you there.
just one thing... im not really a fan of the chrome door handles on the outside or the chrome mirrors. i love the style of the mirrors just not really the chrome. would've looked better silver in my opinion.
anyways great car keep up the work and a feature can't be too far away

cheers
94vrexec

Dylan VT

Metal forever
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT commodore acclaim
Geez what a hot car.

Has a good amount of bling element without going overboard. Very tidy and stylish looking.

Congratulations with it! :thumbsup:

SLAMD1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SEDAN
Thanks 94vrexec, many pics have appeared in magazines but alas no feature, maybe your right ? some engine mods might just sway em who knows what they look for ?

thanks Dylan VT for your comments

SLAMD1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SEDAN
FOR SALE
all enquiries thru pm thanks