Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Smaller than usual HSV...

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
LOL at Glenelg as the deep South:p
Adelaide is about 70 km long and Glenelg is about 5KM on the South-O-Metre

umm yes mate we followed it FROM glenelg area quite a long way south....

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F

that pictures at seacliff, did you go up the hill after that picture?

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8

No worries - deep South would be Sellicks Beach or Myponga/Victor Harbor

Often they report robberies and the like as in the South and they are talking Wayville - 1k, from the CBD on the southern side of the city:p

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Makes sense that its a southerner:whistling

Like i said, doesn't make sense why the plates were on a car. The only reason you'd do that is to physically get the plates. If your first purchasing the plates, but not putting them on a car, they'll only give you the agreement. Which is why when i bought my wagons plates, i put them on my VL (before the wagon had been changed to SA rego) and then transferred the VL back to its normal plates, otherwise i would only get an agreement, and no plates.

Theres also a good way to get 'spare' plates, for our wall, or a different colour scheme, and thats let the plates expire, and 'purchase' them in the new colour you want. It cost you $255 every 12 months regardless of if its a new agreement or continuing the existing agreement.

I did it this way so i have 2 sets of plates for my international.

VC_HDT

Reaction score
trying to stitch the wife to get a better car
Members Ride
VC HDT, VN Berlina & WIFES VR Stato
maybe she was told that it was the HSV Astra? :p

it looked it before i enlarged the pic anyway!

maybe the plates are for when the mps grows up, a bit like what happened to a mate of mine.(well after reading this maybe not a mate anymore!!)

he was looking for a 4 banger turbo (for the wife) and was gonna get the HSV Astra (for the wife), then found out the MPS was quicker so he i mean she got that,
he swears it was the wifes but the wife didnt want that car but he i mean she ended up with it anyway, the funny part is the so called wifes car got sold for him to get a VY GTS.

BLOWN R8

WHISTLE BY HARROP
Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VZ R8 MALOO, LC 406, HT PREM, VX SS
maybe the plates are for when the mps grows up, a bit like what happened to a mate of mine.(well after reading this maybe not a mate anymore!!)

he was looking for a 4 banger turbo (for the wife) and was gonna get the HSV Astra (for the wife), then found out the MPS was quicker so he i mean she got that,
he swears it was the wifes but the wife didnt want that car but he i mean she ended up with it anyway, the funny part is the so called wifes car got sold for him to get a VY GTS.

hahahaha! cant w8 for him to c this........

blown vy gts

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy gts

mmm sounds like your so called m8 was a nice husband but maybe needed the 4 door for the family so went the mps not hsv and i see he got what he deser:yeah:ved