Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

smashed my baby vs

davewgeorge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commodore
crashed my baby last night :cry: locked up in wet and went straight into a big curb. i have bent my K-frame and suspension arms right back. the front wheels and tyres have been ruined and bent right back into the guards if you can imagine. stupid me has no insurance so gotta find the cheapest way to resolve this. anyone had a similar accident to this????? how much damage was done to yours and wat did it cost?????
here she is before the crash.

Attachments

• edited car.JPG
    edited car.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 337
C

CustomVS

K Frame will cost you round 600 to replace, if it doesnt need replacing youll be up for round 450, if your lower arm is f@#ked youll probs need to replace strut as well as steering arms and shocks.....youll be up for 1000 roughly in total to fix......bad luck, bought my VS as a wreck with left front side same as what youve done....not an easy repair....

HsvMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive V6
sorry about the accident bro.
Hey I've got a VS just like that - same mags too :)
Is that FE2 suspension you've got - or equivalant?

W

winghamcowboy

wayhot vt crash cost

mate i know what u r goin threw as wayhot was crashed an lucky it was insured as it cost me mate $25.000 TO FIX TO SHOW ROOM CONDITION AGAIN

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
ouch never a nice thing, prangs.

thats an interesting paint colour [or is it just the light at the time?]

im lucky, only had a spin out and a couple of times some snakies trying to straighen up

davewgeorge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commodore
yeh the paint is called morrocan i think not many that colour around, i quite like it. :thumbsup: i got king superlows dont know wat that is compared to fe2 though, yeh prangs are never nice, guess ive learnt my lessen but, an expensive one at that :bang:

LeFtBehinD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Esteem SII
Oh no! and you've got the nice wheels and everything. bl

I almost had an accident last night, was a bit tired and didnt notice the lights had changed to orange until i was about 10m away goin 80k/hr so it was too late to stop. :S

After that i was slapping myself in the face