Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Smoking or non Smoking?

Smoking or non smoking

• Yes, im a smoker

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • I casually smoke

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • I used to but not anymore

Votes: 28 19.3%
  • Smoking's bad mmmkay.

Votes: 65 44.8%

• Total voters

CAM05L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5.0/vy sv8/r31 rb20
couldnt of said it better myself! im not as active though, i dont play much sport coz i have uni full time, but i go for a jog whenever i can n try 2 keep the number of double quarter pounders down... damn them if only the werent so addictive :p but yeh i agree i believe you can look after yourself without sacrificing the odd smoke

like they say great minds think alike!! i am deffinately not sayin that it is good to smoke but it just like everythin else we eat,drink,breath. you eat big macs for the next 3 months ur gunu die,u drink a bottle of grog every day for next 3 months theres a strong chance your gunu have kidney failure. in moderation, most things arnt so bad,its wen u take advantage of them i spose.

GLD-086

Reaction score
I tried it a couple of times when I was about 14-15, but nah not a smoker.

I'm an occasional drinker though.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Nah don't smoke, got into it fairly heavy a while back when I was on the grog, all casual smokes with mates so I can go outside and have a good chat to them.

But I gave that up causue it was sh*t. Then started again recently but really have to stop.

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
I tried it a couple of times when I was about 14-15, but nah not a smoker.

I'm an occasional drinker though.

Yeah i was around that age when i tried durrys. The long term affects are just not worth for what you get out of it. I haven't drank alcohol in months and i haven't smoked weed for a few weeks and im 18. Todays society don't really smoke tobacco. Its just full of binge drinking and weed smoking :whistling

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
ive just started it, but it's only a couple on weekends, cos mum n dad dnt know and they r really acute wen it comes to stuff like that so i do it occasionally, not that it makes it any better

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
dont smoke, i spend the money saved on smokes on alcohol.
hehe

VLturbs87

1 TUFF SLE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE 333 stroker
Yeh see thats a point.. As a smoker I don't drink as much If people where to ask me If I drink I'd probly answer no I mean I drink on special occasions but not for no reason.. so In the end people that don't smoke spend more cash on grog & smokers spend It on smokes!!

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
yes but you dont get the same buzz with nicotine as with alcohol.

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
people who say "i'll give up when i'm ready" or "yeah i'll give up one day, just not now" will not give up......just out of the nowhere, throw the smoeks away and do as darren said....fidn stuff to do.....that's how my dad gave up....he told my mum for years that he would NEVER stop smoking, out of nowhere my mum had a enough, she threw out his smokes.....and he started eating heaps of chewing gum for 2 weeks and found stuff to do, and now he's been smoke-free for 1 whole year