Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sms & Email Stuff Ups..

D

dragrat

Ooops... I have made a few stuff ups with SMS & Emails : wrong ph number, wrong recipiant. Nothing too bad YET

Ant good stories on stuff ups & how you fixed it (or saved face)

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
i had someone a few weeks back send me an sms saying 'party pies and cake at the pirate park 4:00pm'. so i wrote back and asked who it was. i never got a reply but if i did get one that said they had the wrong number i was gunna ask if i could go anyway!

i also had a voice message left on my phone telling me that so-and-so was pregnant and they raved on about something else.

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
once had a message sent to me on the mobile it said
thanks for the wonderfull night lastnight i havent had so much fun in bed for ages
so i wrote back as you do
no problem just next time can you invite a friend to join us i thaught it was a bit boring

never got a responce back dont know why lol

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
nothing really, sent a few messages that were intended for other girls to the mrs...

sent ones that were intended to the mrs;) to other girls.

sent one saying such and such is a tool he did this... to that person instead of someone else.

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
What about JohnOli Bax and his tips on blowing

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I stuff up all the time when I have been drinking. My fav sms is 'I am drunk and horny, when can you get here?' It's become a standard joke amongst my friends now, most of them have received it from me.

Sometimes when we are in a devilish mood in the pub, we send sms's to guys to wind them up. Sent one a few weeks back to a guy who is a creep, along the lines of, 'I am covered in cream, when can you get here and lick it off?' Then when he rang all excited, said I had no idea what he was talking about, that friends had my phone and must have done it for a joke.

Yes I know, I am a bitch *grin*

Apart from that, I have had my fair share of odd sms's from unknown people, wishing me a happy birthday, thanking me for a good time etc.

One night I had some odd calls. Guy rang and said 'hi it's me' I asked who he was, and he said 'me' This went on for a minute or two. Then he hung up. Rang back a couple of mins later and it started again. 'Hi, it's me, when are you getting here?' I kept asking who 'me' was, he started to get pissy at me, obviously because I didn't know who he was. He just kept asking when I was getting here! I asked at one point where 'here' was, he gave me the name of some place on the Yorke Peninsula. I then asked again who he was. He said 'me' again. I said 'ok, you obviously have a birth certificate, what is the name on that?' He got angry then and told me to stop playing games, and tell him what time I was arriving. I kept trying to tell him he obviously had a wrong number, but he acted like I was someone he knew and I was playing games. It was all rather odd. I doubt he was someone I knew playing a joke, the tone of his voice went from confused to angry, like he was ringing his girlfriend who was pretending she didn't know him. The call reception on each call was not the best either.

Ahh one more springs to mind. I used to be an irc junkie. I used to talk heaps to this chick here in Adelaide who was bi. Then a period of time went by and she hadn't been online. One day on the way home I got an sms from her, just saying she missed me. I replied something like, 'yeah, must catch up' Next thing she sends an sms saying 'I have been attracted to you for sometime.' Then another declaring her love for me. Thing is I used to muck around in the channel and act like I was bi also. Some people naturally believed it. She must have formed an attraction, for the next couple of days I got a flood of sms's from her declaring her love for me and wanting us to get together. It freaked me out. If a guy does that, you can always send other guys around to smack him around a bit and tell him to cool it. What do you do when a chick stalks you? Anyway, I ignored them and she eventually stopped.

Have a great Sunday people, and watch out for sms's from me

D

dragrat

Luv it!!!!

EMAILS: I am bad for the wrong recipient with emails ... told the CEO @ place I work that "I would rather blow the staff meeting & go to the pub across road for a few beers & game of pool..as there would be less B.S" OOOPS

Luckily he agreed, did not go to pub though... still don't think he realised it was not intended for him

Have done the same with hitting Reply instead of Forward on emails after I have made a smart@rse remark.

SMS: Have done it with SMS as well, told my B.F. that he was a wanker etc.. he was, but was not meant to know @ that point!

I got dumped via SMS.. but it was not my B.F. (wrong number) the poor girl when she did get that sms

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Just had an sms from a number I don't know, asking me to check my emails, and if I am still on for lunch tomorrow.

I wonder if I should reply and say 'yes, where are we meeting and when?'

Then I could roll up with half the office and maybe get a free lunch