Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

So it's nearing the time when I say goodbye to my VN...

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
move to vic :D

you wont have to "pass" anything each year hahaha
as long as you pay your rego before it expires you can have your car in whatever (un)roadworthy condition you like hahha (not including police canaries)

yeah used car finance sucks ass .. i stupidly signed myself up for a %32 interest loan for a $3000 car once .. thank christ i paid it off in 6 weeks lol!

DavoTheGreat

Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series ClubSport
32%!? my god!

My SS is financed at 11% through the dealer (well through Esanda actually, whom I think quite a lot of dealers do their finance through). I think it depends on how much you're borrowing too as to what kind of rate you'll get. My SV6 was 12.95% when I had it. Both loans were/are over 5 years.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
s0sage said:
move to vic :D

you wont have to "pass" anything each year hahaha
as long as you pay your rego before it expires you can have your car in whatever (un)roadworthy condition you like hahha (not including police canaries)

same goes for Qld:yeah:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Well, i paid cash for both my cars, but for the SV8 we just borrowed on our home loan. So much less hassle.

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
It looks like I might actually be going for an ex-company car which is a Series 2 manual VS station wagon :D. It's in great condition, and I'll be getting it for probably about $3000. The best bit is that it has really good suspension because it was always carrying around a couple hundred kilos of equipment in the back.

But I don't know if I'll be able to get it yet.