Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

So me mate wanted to pass on a msg re - Me V8

Status
Not open for further replies.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
He said to stop bothering him and go away, play with some traffic or some fireworks. It says a lot about your obsession with him. Do you go both ways maybe ?!

He is banned, I'm Brad from Melbourne, his good long lost friend. He doesn't have an account, I do...

Here's where I reside ....

View attachment 268515

So prove different or just stop it at once, you're impressing no one...

Maynot be impressing you, but others aren't silly and can pick it's you Paul....We're not that stupid

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Them spark plugs either been dropped or smacked in by blind freddy to damage them at both ends.

Brad_SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore SSV
Paul said hi. He's been to the coast today. Covered about 200ks and all good, running mint!

only warning he got was this...

20240526_151127.jpg

Said he hasn't even looked but knows its the sensor next to cylinder 1 as he knocked it undoing it for the 4th time. New one on order and if it isn't, it needs replacing anyway.

Yeah he said he hasn't cleaned it yet, but did give it a wipe over with a rag, which for him is cleaning it as he don't do them things normally.

Screenshot_20240526_153536_Gallery.jpg

New doors on with silver strips too. Said hes' gonna pull the wheels off next week and clean the brakes. I think he's lost the plot as he doesn't clean his vehicles normally, he must like this one!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Paul should go see a doc about his split personality, there are medications that can help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.