Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

so over WA drivers!!!!

lukeyVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY Executive 2
Another thing that makes me mad is scooters. I don't mind motorbikes cutting through the traffic at lights to take off at the front because they're quick and they get outta your way. I had some bastard on a 50cc Scooter pull in the middle of two lanes at the lights and try to gun it in front of me... I wouldn't let him in front and neither would any of the other drivers so he was stuck shitting himself inbetween two lanes of moving cars for 30 seconds or so until some old man let him in XD!

LMAO:thumbsup:

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
^^ Glad you like! Sad part was my work van was flat to the floor and not going a whole lot quicker than the scooter!

runt75

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp v6 ute/vt hsv 5.7 sdn
im a wa driver and get the same all over perth it was only 2 weeks back some beema diver wouldnt move to the left then finally got to the lights and wanted to race so i caned him at 1/2 throttle while woop wooping him as he tired to keep up then blew him away what was he thimkin

Magee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
Been there too withs these retards,but is it a WA thing or just an old fart thing?

no its an old retard thing . . . i live in wa and every day without fail im stuck behind some old wanker in a corolla or a similar piece of crap on the highway doing about 60-70 kmh. . . if your too scared to do the speed limit on the highway than stay off

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
do you even have the "keep left unless overtaking rule?" im so sick of following ****ing retards that want to sit 10km under the speed limit right next to a car in the left lane doing the same thing!!!!:bang::bang: and im the asshole for flashing my lights at them to overtake and pull to the left lane!?!?!:bang: seriously WA get with the times!!!:bang:

thats my rant anyway...

I think you'll find that only applys to Perth and SW drivers. Outside of that, and i'll use Albany as an example, you enter the surreal world of courtesy and people who know how to use a road.

Jono191

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SS Thunder Ute.
yep i agree there bad drivers, lived there for a bit under 2 years and always had ppl going in the right hand lane atleast 10 k's under the limit and always ended up getting pissed off everytime i drove somewhere!

lucas_arts_182

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Im on my second phase of learners atm, and i dont see whats so hard about merging? it really isnt that hard, and the posted speed limit is the recomended speed EVERYONE can travel at safely, when you doing 60kmh in an 80 zone your are becoming a hazard, and whats worse is these people think their doing the right thing, and they dont call lane 2 the overtaking lane for no reason. most of these people are 30+ years old and its been a long time since theyve learnt it all. but still think they are pro because they have expirience. pfft!

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
no its an old retard thing . . . i live in wa and every day without fail im stuck behind some old wanker in a corolla or a similar piece of crap on the highway doing about 60-70 kmh. . . if your too scared to do the speed limit on the highway than stay off

"60. This means, if you're over 60, get off the f****** road!"
Gotta love Chopper Reed :D even if it is just an imitation :bow:

vnrockit

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais & vt acclaim
lmao want some cheese to go with that whine
who would of thought people that take care and drive a little slower are a hazard on the roads
theses people that want to get to there destination in one piece can cause so much heart ache for others
i'm not a slow driver but i don't get me knickers all twisted up when i get stuck behind one **** happens
build a bridge

M01ST

Reaction score
Members Ride
15 VF SSV Redline, 02 VU SS Ute
I live in WA and I am a P plater... The thing that pisses me off the most is when people do delibrately go slow in the right lane and slow down cos they see a P plate in a commodore. Old people delibrately slow down because they have the wrong impression, just cos there are hoons around doesnt mean we all are.

The other thing is when people dont merge and try squeeze past you, the other day some asian ******** in a skyline booted it to try beat me through the merge and i was already through and he kept going i held my position and booted it and he drove into a form 1 lane pole haha **** head