Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] SOLD: Full face Helmet **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
My postcode is 3931.

revinR1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Auspost, should/are able to do it. I`ve sent complete race fairings from/to Melb via aus post and a helmut is way smaller.

Also dont want to put a damper on a sale but people also need to be aware that any helmut worn on Australian roads that does not comply with ADR`s will mean your uninsures in a accident,can also mean being fined for riding without a helmut etc. You wont/shouldn`t be able to ride in any MA sanctioned event. But I dont know how you`ll be in the likes of car drags etc. Its a big gamble for a helmut.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Auspost, should/are able to do it. I`ve sent complete race fairings from/to Melb via aus post and a helmut is way smaller.

Also dont want to put a damper on a sale but people also need to be aware that any helmut worn on Australian roads that does not comply with ADR`s will mean your uninsures in a accident,can also mean being fined for riding without a helmut etc. You wont/shouldn`t be able to ride in any MA sanctioned event. But I dont know how you`ll be in the likes of car drags etc. Its a big gamble for a helmut.

Probably the reason why I specified that it can't be used on Australian roads... :hmmm:

SOLD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.