Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sons of Anarchy - The Final Season

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Actually Abel has a ring that just says "SON". As in he's Jax's son. Nothing more. It's not meant to be a link to the club. To me, that was symbolic of his link to the Sons being severed.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Actually Abel has a ring that just says "SON". As in he's Jax's son. Nothing more. It's not meant to be a link to the club. To me, that was symbolic of his link to the Sons being severed.

nah i dont think thats what it means. gemma always had plans, and she lived by the MC. protecting it and keeping her family in it.

having a ring that says SON doesnt mean anything. nor would gemma give it to him. pieces just dont add up imho.

i still stand by Gemma gave the “SON” insignia ring as her final card. knowing what her fate was, and in reality knew her sons fate. that ring was her last card at keeping the tellers in the MC.

and its quite symbolic to see Abel take out, showing history repeating itself. Jax's father wasnt able to steer him away, and now Jax wont be able to steer Abel away.

also another part that shitted me was connor. here he is talkin about new ties with other people and bringing in AK's and how does he try to kill Jax and the MC? with a pistol in a drive by after he's been seen. that part was poorly executed

1. why not use a AK to kill him?
2. why not have these new ties come take the MC out?

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I am optimistic by nature and would love to see ending as Jax doing what his dad wanted, or let us say, fix the screwed up MC that Gemma and Clay distorted.

But the martyr card was tacky on my opinion.

However, that is at the writer's discretion and all are fictional characters. Sutter wants to ended that way I understand.

55ams

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 sedan manual
i was so disappointed with the ending. the over exaggeration with the amount of cops, that all look to be doing 5k's an hour was a perfect way to f**k an ending. what, no one could speed up and tap his bike to throw him off?

i liked how he cleaned everything up for the gang so they could start fresh and make some money. he died like his father, and his father didnt want jax to be like him, which he still did. it shows jax son with the sons ring which gemma gave him which is suggestin like jax, gemma has plans for him and he will likely become a member. that was done perfect, history repeating itself.

but dat ending... ditch the cops and have jax cruisin, then truck comes around the corner and you see jax smirk, lift his arms and close his eyes and watch the bike vear. THE END. thats how it should have ended. no blood on the road, no crows and cake or bread. leave it to the viewers imagination.
yeah 2nd last and the final :((((((
when will there be more?? i dont like/cant get into the myans mc spin off