Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Sony playstation 3 120g + games, i phone 3gs 32gb- aus

MUNTED6

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
ITEM: Sony playstation 3 120G, was hardly used had it for 6months, Still have reciept, Still holds 3 years warrenty. Comes with assorted (9) games

CONDITION: used

PRICE: $500 with free postage and delivery, if negotiated then postage will be extra $25.00

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: C.O.D or REGISTERED POST OR CAN DELIVER WITHIN 100KM (Will have to pay 80% of payment before delivery

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit, money order

CONTACT DETAILS: REPLY, PM

OTHER INFO: Reason for selling is because im really over it and too busy to play it, so i rather sell it get some money

PICTURES:

Last edited by a moderator:

MUNTED6

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
ITEM: APPLE I-PHONE AS NEW PERFECT CONDITION WITH ABSOLUTLY NO MARKS OR SCRATCHES. STILL IN BOX USED, PURCHASED FROM APPLE STORE 09/06/2010

RRP $879.00 (Apple Store tax invoice supplied)

CONDITION: used

PRICE: $600 with free postage and delivery, if negotiated then postage will be extra $25.00

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: C.O.D or REGISTERED POST OR CAN DELIVER WITHIN 100KM (Will have to pay 80% of payment before delivery)

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit, money order

CONTACT DETAILS: REPLY, PM

OTHER INFO: IVE CURRENTLY UP GRADED TO A BETTER PHONE SO THIS NEEDS TO GO.
THIS ITEM IS ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE..EBAY

PICTURE: APPLE iPHONE 3GS 32GB-AUS - eBay, Apple iPhone, Mobile Phones, Phones. (end time 09-Sep-10 20:00:41 AEST)

Last edited by a moderator:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I edited out the photo links from your first post because they were broken, and were just the shortcut to the photo on your pc, try uploading again.

MUNTED6

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
this arvo i asked cash convertors how much they will buy the i-phone for, they said they will take it off me for $250.00. So ive decided to sell it on here for $350.00 if no one takes it buy the end of the w/end ill give it to cashies on monday.
For the Playstation 3 they offered me $200.00 without the games n they said $25.00 for each games so 6 games will be $150.00 so all up $350.00, so playstation will sell on here for $400.00 if no takers will be sold to cashies

hkswpn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
hey man whats ya contact number . would u take 300 delievered for the playstation 3 and the basics. no games

kizza50

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX acclaim S2
$350 for the ps3 and ill pick it up