Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

spanks new barge

spank

Still spank'n
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO 6.0 WM CAPRICE 6.0
WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how ive missed you!! I need my cuddles Boss!!

Look forward to catching up with you soon big fella!!

Luv KiWi

hello princess, long time no cuddles, yes we will have to catch up soon, later dude

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Did someone say TAXI?

spank

Still spank'n
Reaction score
Members Ride
yes its a taxi, just not yellow!:)

spank

Still spank'n
Reaction score
Members Ride
no kiwi, we call them taxis as a joke because they are hire cars, my grange and this caprice are licenced chauffuer driven limousines, or expensive taxis ;) anyway this is my 2 door taxi! its even the right color!
PBMYGTO.jpg

Last edited:

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
no kiwi, we call them taxis as a joke because they are hire cars, my grange and this caprice are licenced chauffuer driven limousines, or expensive taxis ;)

Dont get me wrong i love em both.think its a waste sometimes with these cars.I know a guy that has a 6.0lt Statesman for the same purpose and i cringe at the klms he has done.Had to replace the motor at 200,000 because a lifter let go.

spank

Still spank'n
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dont get me wrong i love em both.think its a waste sometimes with these cars.I know a guy that has a 6.0lt Statesman for the same purpose and i cringe at the klms he has done.Had to replace the motor at 200,000 because a lifter let go.

very unusual, maybe he didnt service or used crap oil, or maybe just unlucky, we see 500-600 thousand klm out of our cars, then they usually go cheap to wives or family and there are wh's with close to 700,000 klm and still going strong, the five in my close group, non of them had sump or rocker covers off, but were serviced regular and i mean every 10,000klm

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
The car is serviced right but the lifter just came appart,just unlucky i guess.He put in a new crate motor from Holden and it was in for its first service within 2 weeks.I dont know how some of the guys can run new 7 series BMWs.Would cost a fortune.

KiWi1

11.00@126 Miss dat ****
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dead 11sec VX SS, Defected VP Ute
Glorified taxis for sure wayne :)

As we all used to discuss the longevity of these LS1 VHA cars on LS1, you guys were getting 500,000km out of these puppies.