Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Speed Camera Got Me Good

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
shoulda burnt your called it in stolen and claimed insurance

ANDYOU CAME TO THE CENTRAL COAST AND DIDNT EVEN COME SEE ME ?????? SHAME ON YOU!!!!

v8oz

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport 2005
Haha yeah I think you'd have a hard time claiming that someone stole the plates and happened to fit them to the exact same kind of car you own. But doesn't hurt to try

rhinos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII R8
So you guys think a double fine hey? Something else I didnt mention was that it was dark and I was overtaking a truck... The camera flashed me just as I was in line with the cab of the truck. Soooo with a bit of luck he got done and not me... Fingers crossed hey

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
If the truck wasn't speeding but you were, the camera can differentiate. Therefore you will get the fine. I know this as someone flew past me a while back and the camera went off. I knew I wasn't speeding but wondered if I would get fined anyway. So I asked a cop friend of mine and was told I would be ok. Sure enough I never got a fine but the other guy did. (I know he was fined as we were on a cruise and he later said he got the fine in the mail)