Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

speed cameras, again.

graham7773

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim Wagon
Was watching ACA on Nine and they are showing one of the most defendable speed fines I have heard of tomorrow nigh at 6:30t. This woman was booked for speed, only problem is that her car was on the back of a tilt tray tow truck. rotflmao

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
aca is scum wonder how much coles and woolies pais them a year they even were praising them tonight

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
and i bet the govenrment dosent pay them **** but some how still keeps alot of hoons off the road and are scruitinsed for it ime sure if you knew some one that got killed buy a speeder you would want camras every were i dont like them but i dont like dangours drivers risking my life and others

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
one more thing ive sped through camras and havent got a ticket so i guess some times you get away and others you get ####ed over

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
I noticed the other day that even though I always keep under the speed limit (79 in 80 zones etc), as soon as I pass a speed camera I automatically go straight up to 90, and have to make a concious effort to keep the speed down.

Maybe thats just me though.

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
yea i have a lead foot too but not a stupid foot

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
Without even reading the replys to this thread 95% of posts will contain the following phrases:
1) ACA is the worst show ever
2) Everything on ACA is not true
3) Revenue Raising
4) Speed cameras are pointless
5) If you get caught its your fault
6) I got caught doing 60 in a 40, I need my licence for work, you reckon they'll let me off?
Oh and 7) Speedings not dangerous, its inexperienced/stupid drivers that are dangerous